|Radiology Peer Review
Insight Health Solutions’ (IHS) RadiologyInsight™ peer review management system is designed to improve the efficiency of the diagnostic imaging quality over read process required by the American College of Radiology (ACR). It streamlines the process and procedures that impact radiologist workflow and regulatory compliance measures by integrating re-interpretations and performance results into the evaluation and reappointment process.
RadiologyInsight leverages IHS’ flexible technology and quality expertise with a statistically valid radiology peer review system that assigns over reads to qualified physicians by subspecialty to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
Features & Benefits:
Exceeds American College of Radiology (ACR)-required radiology peer review and the Joint Commission reporting requirements
- Automated peer review management simplifies workflow, reduces total review time, and increases physician compliance significantly.
- Random selection of qualified subspecialty readers ensures statistically valid data and invests physicians in the integrity of the process for valuable and constructive peer review.
- Flexible and easy-to-use user-defined selection process allows organizations to set the percentage of qualified exams to be randomly reread, select who to assign them to (specific individuals or pools of radiologists), or implement 100% over reads if necessary.
- Web-based system using a standard HL7 interface integrates into the hospital information system in organizations both with and without a PACS.
- Seamless integration with QualityInsight™ product suite enables organizations to utilize RadiologyInsight to support the Joint Commission's Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation (OPPE) requirements via concise and valid physician profile reports for evaluation, feedback and reappointment processes.
- Automatic mechanisms for follow-up and reporting are built to evolve with "meaningful use" standards and increased performance-based Joint Commission requirements.
To talk to us about our suite of solutions for your radiology department, call us at 866-743-9481.